The Festival of Bees will run in three different locations where traders can come to sell their products to beekeepers and the general public in each area. Each show will run for 2 days, with the whole event running from the 23rd to the 31st July.
Detling Showground, Kent
- Show set up - 23rd July 08:00-18:00
- Show day - 24th July 09:00 - 18:00
- Show and breakdown - 25th July 09:00 - 16:00
Bath and West Showground
- Show set up - 26th July 08:00-18:00
- Show day - 27th July 09:00 - 18:00
- Show and breakdown - 28th July 09:00 - 16:00
Yorkshire (venue to be confirmed)
- Show set up - 29th July 08:00-18:00
- Show day - 30th July 09:00 - 18:00
- Show and breakdown - 31st July 09:00 - 16:00
On the days of the shows we will be also providing food, entertainment, lectures and demonstrations to increase footfall.